Sunday, August 4, 2013

Wash + Dry + Run + Fun

Yeah!  Finally we've accomplished something that is photo worthy again!!  The washer and dryer are now installed!  They look so great!  I bought them around Thanksgiving last year, lol, we got a great deal.  I swear I'm not going to know what to do with a new washer and dryer!

Just need to touch up the trim in here and we are DONE with this room!!

So...it's kind of hard to see from this picture but when we got the saw out this morning we realized that we had some new friends living out on the trailer with the subfloor!  HORNETS!!
Ok...we thought they were honey bees, lol, how were we suppose to know?

So Kade goes around to the other side of the trailer and pulls on this piece of wood (the hornets are building between the wood and the tarp covering the flooring)  Just as soon as he pulls that wood they fly straight out and RIGHT AT ME!!!

I go running like a mad fool, flailing my arms and flipping my hair...it was like a swarm was going to carry me away!  I finally thought that I had gone far enough and acted crazy enough that they were going to leave me alone...not one minute later I got stung!  GERRR!!!  Good thing I'm not crazy allergic to them (just normal allergic, lol)  It burned like a small fire and then started itching a few hours later.

 Tonight we had the cutest little fisherman ever come out to visit us!  Look as his catch of the day.  He actually caught several and did a very impressive job reeling them in!  Hope Mason comes to see us again soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment