Sunday, February 12, 2012

Ahhhh....the smell of fresh cut lumber!

That's the smell when you open the door at the new house now....and that means that change is in the air!  :)  (that makes me happy!)

My work station for the day!  This is the kind of work I really enjoy doing!

Here's the new master bath/closet view from inside the bedroom..just a few more things to do here.  I can't wait to see my clawfoot tub in that bathroom!  YEAH!  I've been saving it for like 10 years!

New view from the back bedroom.  The new wall is up with the 3 doorways (2 bedroom doors and the NEW full bathroom!  YES!!!)  We still need to frame in the bathroom and closet.

Hallway view from the front bedroom.  The stud in the middle at the end of the hallway closed up the old entry to the only bathroom on the main floor.

This is the new entrance to the hallway from the front door.  It went from 32" to 57".
That REALLY helped make it feel more "open" there!


More framing to do tomorrow.  A framing crew would be nice about now!


No comments:

Post a Comment