Tuesday, February 14, 2012

We've Got New Walls!

I mean ACTUAL NEW WALLS!!  :)  Walls that weren't there before!!  Actually....now we can call it main floor laundry, mudroom, clutter room and a half bath!!  Yeah....well....ok, we still need to add another wall and the pocket doors to complete the framing of the half bath!

View from the sunroom doors. (the back of the house)  The kitchen will be to the left.  We have to move the door coming in from the garage over to the right a couple feet still.

View from the front door.  The wide part is the laundry/clutter/pantry and the narrow part will be the mudroom and the half bath.

I have to say....we can build a very impressively square wall, lol!!  When I'm not behind the camera I am actually working my buns off.  I love this part of remodeling!  Finally seeing some change!  I could work all day and half the night!!  Hopefully we'll finish up framing by Friday night and we can move on to plumbing & HVAC!  Oh...I forgot we've still go to rebuild the wall on the side of the stairs where the termites did all of their damage!  Gerrrr.... Maybe framing will be finished up on Sunday....

No comments:

Post a Comment