Sunday, July 14, 2013

Party Time!

Yesterday we celebrated an upcoming wedding!  Jeff & Sidney's wedding will be here soon!  We had the bridal shower in the afternoon and then the bachelor/bachelorette party was after that - celebrated just like a big party.  It was quite nice I must say :)  Couldn't have asked for better weather that's for sure!  We didn't even get home until after 2:30 in the morning!!!

Congratulations you two!  Wishing you a long and happy life together!

What a pretty setting!

Now it isn't a party until you bring out the big guns....and I mean BIG GUNS!!
Here are Kade and I shooting a 50 caliber sniper rifle!

(yes, that's me in my dress!)

I'm so glad Kade got in on the action...he wasn't really feeling it at first!

A great time was had by all.
The guys stayed up and shot skeet by spotlight until 1:30 IN THE MORNING!!
(sorry neighbors!)  They had so much fun though!

No comments:

Post a Comment