Sunday, May 26, 2013

Another Backsplash

Today I figured out the backslash pattern for the clutter room and got to work!  Who knew that I'd like marble so much??  Still not exactly sure what I'm doing behind the laundry sink....I'm going to have to think about that one a little more :)

Pattern all laid out and ready to go!

And away I go!  We used a white mastic to put this up...natural stone isn't quite as easy to work with as porcelain or ceramic tile!

What do you think?  I almost feel like I need some corbels or something at each end of the upper cabinets, lol.  That will have to wait though!  I LOVE IT!

I can't believe how well this room has pulled together!

Perfect!

On a side note...the Poppy's were blooming at my parents house today.
Isn't that gorgeous??  I'm so glad I have an iPhone and that it has such a great camera!

The peonies are blooming at our new house.  They look so great!
This weather has just been amazing lately!

No comments:

Post a Comment