Thursday, May 23, 2013

Exciting!

Tonight we finally got to go pick up our washer and dryer and new fridge that I bought in NOVEMBER & DECEMBER of 2012!!!  Not kidding!  Can't believe Sears let us keep them at the store for so long (Thanks, Sears!)  So Mark & Jeff came and picked Kade and I up after they got done at work and we headed to town.

I wonder if we could have used a longer trailer, lol.
Doesn't matter though...it got everything home safely!

The big move in....
notice Mark back there sizing up the situation.
Uh...guys...is that going to fit in there?
Wish you could have seen the look on his face when they went to set it up and it just BARELY squeezed in to place :)
A 36" opening for a 35.75" fridge!
Who plans these things (oh yeah...that would be MWAH!)

See...fits like a glove!
I know exactly what I'm doing (insert grin here)

Then they had to put the doors on....
maybe I should have measured this a little more when I was planning the island location :)
It'll be fine though.  You can bet all three of the guys were giving me a hard time about how much room that there ISN'T around that fridge.  I'll just ignore them until it becomes a problem for ME!  Then we can look at a counter depth fridge if we absolutely must!
(personally I think we'll be fine!)

No comments:

Post a Comment