Friday, May 31, 2013

A Big Arrival

UPS, UPS, my favorite!!!  (sorry FedEx)  Today we got our NEW clawfoot tub.  Since we ended up not being able to use the old one that I had been saving for YEARS AND YEARS...I had to order a new one.  Why didn't we just completely build a new house?? This working with the old is for the birds!  NOTHING ever works out the way we want or hope for it to!

They delivered it to our current house, pretty sure they wouldn't even be able to make it back to the new house!

Look at me...I was really thinking!  Had them back right up to my truck and we just pushed it out of the semi and right in to my truck bed!  Yeah baby!

Now...how are we going to get it OUT of the truck and in to the new house??

Before I forget...here are a couple pictures of the sky from last night...it was VERY ominous!



It did pour like crazy for awhile!  That's enough of that!
We sure don't need more flooding.


No comments:

Post a Comment