Wednesday, April 25, 2012

And so it begins...

Good morning!  Indeed it was!  First day of the actual HVAC install!  The company installing the actual pond loops are suppose to come tomorrow (provided it doesn't rain...and guess what they're predicting...BIG STORMS!!)  UGH!!  Well..I've said my prayer and I think God knows how important this is to my mental health, lol.  It just seems like everything is going SOOOO SLOOOOWWW!  I tend to get a bit anxious when this happens.  (what is wrong with me??)

There they are...bright and early!

I got more painting done tonight...figured I might as well...I can't do much else at the moment.

Look at that shiny new duct work!! Josh & Kenny are doing a great job (and they are a hoot to listen too...they're just like an old married couple, lol!)

Everyone please pray to your God that the rain misses us tonight!

No comments:

Post a Comment