Monday, April 9, 2012

Doors, Doors and MORE Doors!

Well, Easter was a nice break yesterday (even though we did do a little work!) now today we've got to get back at it!  Lowes called and all of our new interior doors are in (all 18 of them!) so we had to go pick them up today.  Maybe I ordered them a little early...but on the bright side, we got FREE solid core upgrade on all of them!  I think that might just have been worth it!

I love the simple 2 panel door!  It's not EXACTLY what I wanted...but close enough!


Look at all of those doors!! (and look at my husband and his BIG GIANT BEARD!!!)  We had to take the doors to the auction to store them until we're ready!  It's the only place that I know of with enough extra room, lol!  That's ok though...because the NEW SINK is coming today too!  We had to have it shipped to the auction because the "freight" delivery required a forklift to get it off of their truck.

As we were driving down 16 and getting closer to the auction we could see a semi coming our way...we got closer and closer and I said to Kade, wouldn't that be funny if that was my sink arriving at the auction...and the closer and closer we got the more it seemed like that was what was happing.  Kade says to me, "Am, I think that is your sink!"  AND HE WAS RIGHT (imagine that!)  We pulled up there and I got out and talked to the driver.  The sink was light enough the Kade and Mark could just pull it off of the back of the semi.  So here is my Farmhouse Sink....for only $273.26!!  I still can't believe it.  This requires a few last minute changes to our kitchen cabinet order now!  We've got to get a sink base for an apron front sink!!

This is why it was on eBay....because THE BOX looks bad, lol!

One of the cool things about this sink is that it's double sided.  We can actually use this side....

or the smooth side...hmmm....ANOTHER DECISION!!!

What a great day!  Got all of our doors (oh...one did get damaged in transport...we'll deal with that later though) AND got one of the coolest sinks ever!  YEAH!

No comments:

Post a Comment