Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Vents, vents, vents....

Oh my goodness!  Kade worked on venting the bathrooms today!  He took the day off so that he could try and get in the attic while it wasn't quite so hot! (cause even when it's cool, it's hot up in there!)  We also pulled all the rest of the data/coax cables!  Whew!  Check that one off the list!  We've only got 2 more rooms to wire...and that's only 3 total light and 2 switches!!  YEAH!!  Tomorrow night we should be able to finish that!  Woo-hoo!

So there's Kade up on the roof....do you see him?  It's like Where's Waldo, ha ha!

Oh...there he is  :)

Now we've got another flooring dilema, lol.  To the right is Walnut in a honey stain...and to the left is Walnut in a walnut stain.  I REALLY like the honey stain...but am afraid it might be too similar to the color of the island cabinets...what do you think?  I should probably just stick with my gut and get the darker one!

I do absolutely LOVE the walnut though (the wood type)  GORGEOUS!!  I can't wait to see it all over the new house!!  So, tomorrow we'll try and finish the two lights left and the two remaining bathroom vents.  Then Kade can continue on to the plumbing.  Maybe I can get Dad to help me remove the sliding glass door to the sunroom...that needs to be re-framed for a 5' french door.

No comments:

Post a Comment