Sunday, June 17, 2012

More Walls!

Had a little bit of a scare this morning...lol...went out to get in the truck and go to the new house and saw our resident groundhog out in the yard.  Well...it was what I THOUGH was our resident groundhog.  Apparently now we've got not one, but two living in our back yard.  They're really quite the little stinkers...they've been eating my sweet potato vines that I have in my planters....gerrrr!  So I see the second groundhog run into the resident groundhogs spot under the chicken shed...then I could hear some "unhappy groundhog" noises coming from under there.  I decided I should grab my phone, flip it to video and see if I could catch anything interesting.  So I got pretty close...maybe 6 or 7 feet away...squatted down and started recording...here's what I caught...

 
ha ha ha ha!  That scared me!  I had to get up and get away backwards...
I couldn't take my camera off of the action, lol.  I'm such a dork!

So today we got some of the basement framing done.  We worked on the bathroom wall that houses the plumbing.  We've GOT to get that done so Turney's can come back next week and finish hooking up our GeoThermal!  Who needs A/C???  It's only 104 outside!

Action shot of Kade nailing in the studs  :)  We'll try and get that plumbing in tomorrow for the tub.
Why is it that EVERYTHING goes so much slower than you think it will go?


No comments:

Post a Comment