Thursday, June 7, 2012

Ding dong....

We have a door bell!  It doesn't work yet but it is installed!!  Gotta start somewhere, right??  I just LOVE this cute little thing!  It lights up around the center copper button too....awesome!!


We also tried out some new lighting for the front porch (have I said that I hate that blonde brick yet??  Ugh!) The light that I REALLY wanted to put out there was shaped like a pineapple...but it just didn't fit in the space we have.  :(  (shocker??  I think NOT!)

Isn't it cute??  Darn....


So we tried this one from Home Depot...it was kind of like a giant tear drop.  Enclosed so no buggies could get in and build their nest...but I don't love it.

Then we tried this one...and I like it MUCH more than the tear drop!  I like its simple shape the best.  Funny that I feel that way though since I went from wanting a pineapple to a plain rectangle, lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment