Thursday, November 1, 2012

Take it back!

Well, the solution to the Silestone countertop dilema....take it back to the shop and cut off about 1/4" so that the chip is actually gone.

Why do I feel like a jerk for having them do that??  I realize that I paid for it, but still I feel so bad.

There it goes.  Rolling down the road, AWAY from our house :(
They said it would only take a day or two.

Here's the middle bedroom paint.  This is my new color (see it up at the ceiling and down the corner)
I'm not sure if you can tell how pink the old color was.

Here's another angle.  Gross, just gross, lol.
I think the new color will be so much better.
(and, it matches my quilt nicely)

Can you imagine that we had a bit of a mishap with the new thermostat.
For some reason it shorted out, ugh!
Don't you love how we get to operate the furnace until the replacement thermostat gets here?
Gotta love that!
 
Kade also got the light up in the half bath today.  It's not REALLY that dark in there,
but I wanted it to focus on the light fixture and not the room color.
I LOVE the light...but the bulbs have to be changed...they take longer to warm up than it will take you to get in there and do your business, lol.

Here's the ceiling light/vent fan for the 1/2 bath.
I love, love, LOVE it!  It's SO quiet too.


No comments:

Post a Comment