Saturday, November 24, 2012

It's Finally In!

Since Scott is home for Thanksgiving we had him help move the kitchen countertop in today...that bad boy is HEAVY!  Kade and I have moved it a few times, but I just couldn't do it today.

There it is in all of its glory!

It fit PERFECTLY on top of the sink.  Kade is amazing :)

Cabinets will be stacked on top of this end (the left end)

Another cabinet will be stacked on the countertop in this corner.

I'm SO glad that we decided to do the wooden countertops again...there's just something about them.  Pretty sure I'll do them in EVERY house we ever live in!!

We also got the upper cabinets installed in the mudroom.
I love the way that turned out.
Now we just need to figure out what's going to go on the back wall...
put it there...and then put the coat hooks!!

I got all of the hardware on the base cabinets.

It took me so long to decide which ones we were going to use.  I've probably got 10 knobs and 3 or 4 pulls that I tried, lol.  Obsess much??

I love these....simple cup pulls and plain knobs in oil rubbed bronze.
Just the look I was going for!


No comments:

Post a Comment