Sunday, December 2, 2012

Back to The Floor...and MO PITNEY!! YEAH!!

We're back to working on the floor today.  Have I mentioned that when you bounce between projects that it takes FOREVER to finish anything??  Well, that's just the way it goes I guess.  We've always got to do just one more thing before we can continue on with another!  Progress was made though.  We turned the direction of the flooring in the Master Bedroom and we're on a roll again!


Not terrible for progress!

Oohhh....I just love that floor...a pain in the rear to install?  yes....but I love it!

So I guess that makes it worth it!

I sure hope I calculated enough flooring, lol.


So tonight we took a little break (It's our once a month winter show at Harman Auction date break!)

The Harmans were great as usual!

Special Guest - Mo Pitney & Family!  Love this guy!
His lyrics, his voice...amazing!

The Pitney's minus Blake...I have no idea where he was!

Harman Boys playing with Mo!  Love the smiles on Mark & Mo's faces!

Another of Mo.  Seriously....watch out for this kid in 2013!

Is it bad that I already can't wait to see/hear him perform again?
Watch for www.mopitney.com to learn more!
Back to reality!!

No comments:

Post a Comment