Saturday, December 15, 2012

Christmas #1

Today's the day!  I've been frantically making candy the last few days.  Did I actually forget to take pictures of that??  I'll have to look into this further!  I guess I'll have to fill in with pics of my nieces & nephews.  They are all four such GREAT kids!  They have no idea how proud Kade and I are of them.

Our nephews.  Kaleb, the oldest on the left and Keith, third in command on the right.

Kaleb, Keith, Cordelia and Sarah :)
Notice the girls are BOTH hiding their faces. UGH!
Let your auntie take a picture!!!

Our nieces, Sarah on the left (the youngest) and Cordelia (second oldest) on the right.

LOVE THEM!!!
We had a great day.
Don't these kids know that they have to stop growing?
Nothing makes me feel as old as they do...
but I still love them.

No comments:

Post a Comment