Thursday, December 13, 2012

Christmas #1 Prep

This weekend we will be celebrating our first Christmas of the season.  I always try to be creative and put TONS (entirely too much) thought into what we're going to do for everyone.  This year I decided that all of the ladies needed wreaths...LIVE wreaths.  With the exception of Kade's Grandma.  Since she's in assisted living I'm pretty sure they wouldn't appreciate my fresh cut pine needles dropping on the floor in their carpeted hallway :)  So I took a few days and put these guys together.

This is the fake one.  I thought it turned out well.  I'm not a poinsettia person, but I think even I would hang this one :)

for Vance & Mindy

(way to hang it straight, Amber!)
this one is for Kort & Sandy

Aunt Kathy's

and this one for my mother-in-law.

I can't believe how yummy they were smelling.  I may have to do that again next year.
I snipped some holly, cedar, and a few other kinds of pine.  I think the cedar smelled the best.
Next year I will at least try to make myself one!!

No comments:

Post a Comment