Saturday, December 8, 2012

Going Down the Hallway

Just when I thought we'd picked up speed, lol!  I should have known better!  My thinking....oh...the hallway is narrow so it will at least seem like we're working faster.

We had to get the hallway closet doors installed to...
OMG!!  I thought they'd drive us insane!

We seriously worked on these for the last 4 nights!
Seriously...we could NOT get them to sit properly in the door way.
The only solution that we could come up with was to shim out the drywall...
so after days of fighting with it and trying to figure something else out...

shim out the drywall we did!  WHEW!  FINALLY it looks almost correct, lol!
We just couldn't get the doors to line up for anything!
After our fancy shim work this is what we ended up with...
the bottom of the doors are just a little off.

I do believe that I can live with that!!!
NOW LETS MOVE ON!!!

I must admit...I LOVE that we haven't done any transitions into rooms unless they had tile in them.  It's continuous hardwood floor THROUGHOUT!
LOVE IT!

No comments:

Post a Comment