Friday, December 21, 2012

The Christmas Tree Tradition

My good friend Stacy and I have been planning this Christmas tree tradition for MONTHS now...and I mean...since July when it was 105 outside!!  We were already thinking old ornaments and Christmas Yes...we have a problem :)  A friend of ours, and Stacy's oldest son Mark's business partner and his wife had their first child earlier this year...so this will be her first Christmas.  We thought what a better way to celebrate than with her very own little Christmas tree full of old ornaments!  Stacy and I saved up these ornaments since the summer and put this cute little tree together for her.  I think it turned out great!!  Now Stacy and I both think we should have one too, lol.


Happy First Christmas Isabella!

No comments:

Post a Comment