Friday, December 14, 2012

Upper Cabinets - YEAH!

Wow...what a difference this makes!  Today the installer from the cabinet company came out to help Kade install the upper cabinets.  They got busy right at 8 a.m. and were done at about 1.  Not bad I don't think.  It's amazing what having some help can do!

Installing the cabinets around & above the stove.

I'm so glad that I didn't have to be over there helping, lol.

Lookin' pretty good.  That refrigerator end panel section is new to us.

I LOVE IT!!!
It's strange....I don't even like to cook (bake, yes, cook, no)...but I am actually getting anxious to use this kitchen!  Maybe that's what it was all this time.  I didn't like being separated from everything else.  It's like you're isolated in the kitchen.  YUCK!


No comments:

Post a Comment