Thursday, May 3, 2012

More Shopping!

I swear...I shop EVERY SINGLE DAY now!!  Had to go to Lowes & Home Depot again and look at lighting and pick up a few more PEX pieces.  The light that I ordered for the half bath came...and I LOVE it with the mirror that I took off of the dresser that is the vanity for the hall bath!!  I can't wait to see it on the wall.  (Don't you just love that you can see me taking the picture in the mirror, lol..so sly!)


I decided that we really needed to paint the brick and get new siding too...so I'm thinking green brick and white siding...I just can't decide for sure though!
(ANOTHER FREAKIN' DECISION TO MAKE!) 

Here are the options with the sunset shining on directly on them...

Here are the same colors with no direct sunlight.  I just can't decide how green I want to go.  A mossy color for sure.  But should I just paint all of the brick green?  I don't have any idea, lol!

I think we've narrowed it down to these two light options for the front porch as well...
This one mimics the shape of the new post lights.


This one I really like too though...only I think the slightly bigger one.

Oh look...those peony's are just going CRAZY!!  Aren't they gorgeous??


I'm going to have to move them for sure!!

 They're so pretty!  They almost look fake...like they're made out of fancy paper!



No comments:

Post a Comment