Sunday, May 27, 2012

Strawberry Festival!

Another day off...after yesterday and it being SOOOO hot!  We took the day off from the house and went to the Strawberry Festival in Carlinville.  This is where I took my favorite pics of The Harmans last year.  We needed to go to Walmart too...so we could do this on the way home.  It ended up not being sooo horribly hot today (thank goodness, cause I was still done in from yesterday!)  Here are a few of my favorite pics from today!

Mike

Stacy

Marky (i LOVE this one!!)

Jeffie (i love this one too!)

And look at Johnny!  Singing one of my favorite songs!!
Country Poor, Country Proud!!
I just LOVE that song (and I think he knows it, lol!)

Johnny & Jeff

Jeffie playin' the bass

Jeffie's boots & bottom of the bass

Back to work tomorrow! (sigh)

1 comment:

  1. Ok...so as I'm falling in love with all of the work you've done to this house, I noticed the tag to the right that says "Carinville, IL". Do you live there? My father in law lives in Carlinville, and we're in Glenarm :)

    ReplyDelete