Saturday, October 27, 2012

Too Much Blue??

The clutter room is finally painted!  I have to say though....the blue I painted the bedroom, the master bathroom and this room all look almost exactly alike, UGH!  What is up with that??

I can't wait to see the washer & dryer here.  I'm still trying to convince Kade to let me use an old galvanized wash tub for the utility sink.  Don't you think that would be cute?

I still love those two schoolhouse lights...so much better than the utility style pendants we were going to use.  When lit they made it look like you were at the police station being questioned. (not that I have any idea how that looks...just what I've seen on TV, lol)

Pantry side of the clutter room.  It's going to be awesome having so much storage!

I'm going to start working on the wooden countertop for the kitchen tomorrow.  That bad boy is going to take awhile.  All 15.5' of it.  Hopefully it all works out!

No comments:

Post a Comment