Friday, October 5, 2012

As ready as we're going to be!

Well...the last 3 days have just flown by.  Wednesday and Thursday were pretty nice, but Friday was cold and drizzly.  (is that a word? drizzly? You know what I mean!)

I can't believe my hibiscus is still looking so fabulous!!

Friday Dad went and got some catfish to put in our lake and the lake on the farm.  These are the albino's.  They are so funny looking.  I REALLY hope they can make it.  They're only 4-6" now.

And we are ready for tomorrow in terms of the flooring.  It blows my mind how long it takes us.  It must be because of the "rustic" and "solid" aspect of it.  You can't just slide it into place and nail.  I sit there and tap it in (ok, sometimes I have to hammer it REALLY hard) to get it into place.  Then Kade stays standing and he does all of the nailing.  I must admit.  I'm picky about which boards go where also.  I really do inspect every board, lol.  Now....we've got to get to bed...morning will be here before we know it.

No comments:

Post a Comment