Sunday, October 28, 2012

Are You Kidding Me?

Seriously??  YOU ARE BUSTED!!!  I opened the front door and THIS is what I found looking back at me!  WHAT IS HE DOING?? 


Notice how he's on the bendy ladder?

Yeah, that's the rest of it!!  Folded over the stairs...and NOBODY was there to spot him, or make sure either side of it didn't slip!

But look!  He's just trying out a can light that he bought at Home Depot!
He about gave me a heart attack!!

Here's the kitchen countertop.

Kade got the hole for the sink cut.
He just had to suck it up and do it.
There wasn't really any way to make sure that it was right...
and we still won't know until I stain it, poly it, and move it back into the house!

This is the part that goes by the stove.  We decided to do a butt joint.
It's got biscuits and glue holding it together!

I'm just going to keep my fingers crossed that it's all going to work :)

No comments:

Post a Comment