Sunday, August 12, 2012

Floor Tile

Thank goodness I talked Kade into laying out and cutting the floor tiles BEFORE we put the mortar down!!  As usual...this took us FOREVER to do!  It took us 7 hours today to lay out the pattern, get it all cut to fit, and actually lay 4 of the 6 rows!  I like it though...and I really like that we didn't just do a straight square pattern.  I think we're going to do the same pattern in the clutter room too, just in a much darker tile.

Still not sure how I feel about the Ditra.  Guess we'll see how it treats our tiles over the next few years.

Another shot for Bran

Oh yeah...and I forgot to mention...we're taking part in a surpise party tomorrow for a VERY good friend of our family, so Mom, Sara and I had to finish icing the cupcakes before we could go to bed.

Oh yeah...and then there was the perseids meteor shower tonight as well, ha ha.  I was already up late, so I figured I might as well go watch for some shooting stars.  Sara (my sister) and I went up to the new house and just laid down int he driveway.  Finally we've had a little break in the weather...cause we were FREEZING!  Above is the pic I took when I was trying to take a pic of myself!  Look in the top 1/3rd of the pic...it's the shooting star that Sara asked me if I saw when I forgot to flip the camera to take my pic, lol, guess I got to see it after all.

Berrrrrr it was cold.  Hoodie & Jeans, Skull & Crossbones Snuggy....perfect weather!!
Now to bed I must go...we've got lots to do in the morning!

No comments:

Post a Comment