Sunday, August 5, 2012

More Tub Surround

We worked some more on the tub surround today.  Why is this taking so long??  Are we the slowest tilers EVER??  (I'm thinking the answer to that is YES!)


I had to have Kade help me with the "up high" areas...my arms were already tired, plus I can barely reach that high, lol.  I'm not even short...so maybe we made it too tall?

Look, I do exist...and I do actually work!
Had to have Kade snap a pic today as he was sitting in the hallway waiting on me to tell him what I needed.

Still not done...but close...It got a little too late so we decided to save the last wall for another day.

Here's a little closeup of the pattern...what you can't tell is that the dark tile is actually brown glass.  I just LOVE how this is turning out!

No comments:

Post a Comment