Saturday, March 23, 2013

A Little of this and a Little of that!

Today we're all working on different projects!  Kade and I are doing misc. stuff that needs to get done and Jeremy is back and installing crown moulding!

Dad came over for a visit and had to see just how Jeremy does crown moulding....
I'm pretty sure he was impressed. :)

There's Jeremy installing some crown.

Can I just say what a blessing air tools are!!  I can't imagine doing this with a hammer and nails! (but don't get me wrong...a hammer and nails still hold a strong place in the construction world!)

While I was walking around I noticed something...we are forever looking for pencils around here.  No matter how many I have...they never seem to be where we need them, and we always have to go on a hunt to find one.  See Kade's jacket hanging there on the rack?

See what's in it's pocket??  lol!  Nobody steals pencils like Kade does :)
I'm really hoping I've broken him of carrying them point down in the back pocket on his jeans though!

Kade and I finally switched out the two kitchen cabinets that had some issues in the finish (see below)
and we got the last little piece of countertop installed to the right of the stove.

Peeling paint...not good!

and doesn't that look like bristles under the finish?

Regardless....it's done...and they look great now!

Jeremy flew through the crown moulding today...he got at least half of it done.  Here's the master.

Master bath...where my clawfoot tub will be!! (can't wait)

Front bedroom...we've gotta get the casing on those windows FAST, lol! 

Middle bedroom.  I just LOVE that flooring.

Here's what we had to miss today  :(  The Harmans playing at
The Great Northern Bluegrass Festival in Schaumburg, IL.
We really wanted to go...but once again...the house had to take precedence!
One of these days we'll get to actually live again :)

No comments:

Post a Comment