Friday, March 15, 2013

Trim Painting

For months now all I've been thinking is HOW IN THE WORLD AM I GOING TO PAINT ALMOST 100 16' PIECES OF TRIM??  The task just seamed so daunting!  I had to get a few pieces done for the laundry room and it seriously took me like 3 hours to do 4 pieces...and to me they looked AWFUL!!!  Soooo...Jeremy to the rescue!  I was there to help...but of course, he's use to working alone...so he didn't need me at all! 

He used his airless sprayer again...

check out how much paint comes out at once...awesome!

I seriously need to find something that I can practice using our sprayer on...it looks so fun, lol!

At the end of the day...all, that's right, I said ALL of the trim (base, crown and casing) is painted and ready to be cut and installed!  So awesome!  Talk about a huge weight lifted off of my shoulders!

I'm thinking now we're going to have Jeremy come back and install the crown moulding.  Maybe he can just finish the rest of the house, lol.  JUST KIDDING!

No comments:

Post a Comment