Saturday, June 15, 2013

Tedious to say the least!

Well, right now it seems like I'm in one of those places where you work non-stop and you NEVER see any results!  I've been filling holes and caulking trim.  UGH!

I tried to work "around" the clawfoot tub...ha!
I was squeezed in there sideways in some places!  Crazy!

Got all of the holes filled in the master closet!  It makes such a mess!
(I guess everything about construction makes a mess, lol!)

All we need are window aprons and the trim in here will be done!

I am absolutely LOVING how everything is coming together!

Master bedroom....lookin' good!

Sitting area (currently housing the dining room table)

Hey!!  Where's my tape measure??
Seriously...we both always go to the same tape measure (everyone has a favorite, right?)
so the other day at Lowes I decided to get another one so I'd have one and Kade would have one...
this is the end result...and it was NOT a setup!  He REALLY hogged up both tape measures!
He is such a mess!

No comments:

Post a Comment