Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Don't Forget Your Apron

Your window apron that is!  Just look at 'em all!  We actually put them together over a few days...and today I worked on filling holes and caulking their joints so I can get them painted.

Exciting!  This will be the finishing piece of trim for all of the windows!!

Each apron is 6 total pieces.
3 cove moulding (mitered on each end) and 3 simple baseboard (mitered on each end)

These two are for the kitchen windows....
for some reason we just weren't diggin' a full blown apron in there.

Just about ready to go up!

I think they turned out awesome!  I need to apologize to my husband for making EVERYTHING so much harder than it needs to be....but IT LOOKS AMAZING!!

So I'm sitting there working this afternoon and hear a loud falling noise...
hmmmm.....what on earth was that??
Look around, don't see anything....go outside and look at the roof...

dang!  We have GOT to get this tree taken down!

This is the second limb that it has dropped on the house!  I had to climb up there in my flip flops so I could take a pic and send it to Kade at work :) One of these times we may not be so lucky and it may do some actual damage!  Add this to the list of things to do asap!

No comments:

Post a Comment