Monday, June 24, 2013

Nature Callshttps://www.blogger.com/blogger.g?blogID=8932440352346057801#allposts

Well, its been an interesting weekend around here!  My sister came over to pick raspberries and she ended up finding a little snake!

I'm not gonna lie...he's cute...but I'm probably NOT going to pick him up :)

HOWEVER...

Look at this little guy!!  HOW CUTE!

I found him on my begonias and we had to have a little "photo shoot"
Ok...enough of them...back to work for us.

Kade started working on getting the clawfoot tub into place so he can get the drain, etc. all hooked up.  Don't you like our way of moving it around?

Yeah baby...that's an ATV jack :)  It's the only thing I could of that would make possible for us to be able to move that tub around without having to call for help every time we need to move it 3"!
Seems like it's going to work!

Isn't this lovely?  This would be my Dad's work boot.  I am starting to be convinced that this house/property is trying to kill us all!  Dad was mowing back behind the house (on the hill near the lake) and slipped and fell.  His foot went under the mower and this was the end result!  He is SO LUCKY that he didn't loose part of his foot.  He did cut in to his toe though...and it bled a LOT (as you can see)  Once again...he's VERY lucky!

No comments:

Post a Comment