Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Trimin' it Out

Worked on some more trim work tonight!  I finished painting those window aprons today so that we could go to town tonight!!  Doesn't it look great?  I'm so glad we went to the extra work (ha, I can say that now, lol)

Sunroom trim is all up

Dining Room trim is all up.

New view from the sitting area out to the sunroom.
What a mess we have on that table!!  :)

Kitchen window trim is up.  I need to take a closeup of that!

We even got the chair rail installed in the half bath.
Remember that we've got pocket doors in BOTH walls of that little room.
That meant NO NAILS to hold the chair rail up on the front half of each of those walls.

Solution:  Silicone (Kade LOVES silicone now!)
So we used silicone and I used an old shower curtain rod to put pressure on both sides!
Hopefully it will work and not slide down during the night, lol!

No comments:

Post a Comment