Tuesday, July 3, 2012

More Framing & Drywall Finishing

Well...the drywall finishing has begun!!  I went to RP Lumber today while Kade was at work to get the lumber for framing in the basement.  That's about all we can work on while they're working on the drywall upstairs.  It's SOOOOO hot here...ugh!  I guess we should be lucky that we're working in the basement...but lets be real, when it's 106 outside the basement isn't really a "cool" place either, lol.


Here's my load of lumber.  I guess I strapped it down good enough....
nothing fell out on my way home, ha ha!

Dad and I unloaded everything as soon as I got back with it...
then we could get right to work when Kade got home.

Just a few finishing touches and the new 2x6 PROPER wall is in place!

I'll try and post some pics of the drywall getting finished tomorrow!
Oh how I love it when things are NOTICEABLY getting done :)

No comments:

Post a Comment