Sunday, July 22, 2012

Sunroom Time!

Oh, I've so been waiting for this part!  I HATED the wood paneling in the sunroom :)  Dad removed the wood paneling last night while we went to Lowes & Home Depot...only to find out that it had drywall underneath it...and it was NOT a good drywall job, lol.  Sooo...had to tear that out too.  We got it all cleaned up though and Dad and I got started on the tongue & groove.  I am soooo excited about this room!  Since we had it all opened up we decided to go ahead and replace the insulation...we used the Roxul again...man I just love that stuff...so nice!  Then we put a vapor barrier up since it is technically an exterior wall.




All ready to go....let's do this!!

1st Wall done!  (well...almost)  Still need to do the bottom row...but those are going to have to be trimmed.  I got started and then Dad just couldn't stay away...I think he really wanted to get in on a relatively quick project, well...maybe we should just call it one that you can actually see progress on :)

No comments:

Post a Comment