Sunday, July 8, 2012

More Finishing

I just can't believe that these guys can work in this heat!!  It's soooo dreadful - at least it's not as humid as it usually is here in the midwest!

95 was the temp INSIDE on Friday!!  Yuck!

So they finished up the drywall finishing on friday...

Crazy...it's turning into a house again in front of our very eyes!

I bet you want to see what that wall is going to like don't you?

I decided to get a price on having them prime everything and paint the ceilings....
that would make my job a little bit easier!

Into the Clutter Room

Clutter Room - LOVE it that there is so much light in there!

Looking into the Master Bedroom

By the Entry...I'm SOOO glad that we opened that up more!

Coat closet in the Entry - Small but functional!

The Front Bedroom.

Front Bedroom

Closet in the Front Bedroom.

Looking down the Hallway from the Front Bedroom

Middle Bedroom

Middle Bedroom

Middle Bedroom

The NEW Hall Bath

Master Bedroom

Master Bedroom Bath & Walk-In Closet

Master Bedroom

And last but not least....another new wall in the basement!  It's kind of annoying to work around the duct work...but ya gotta do whatcha gotta do!

I've been thinking about it alot....and I think I'd better call Richie back and have him come and prime & paint  :)  He can get it done sooooo much quicker than I can!

No comments:

Post a Comment