Thursday, July 26, 2012

My Favorite Wall

Finally...we got to work on the Dining Room/Stairway wall! (I was getting so sick of seeing those studs with nothing on them, lol)  This is one of my favorite things so far.  Oh..and the plan is to paint this one too  :)


 So...what do you think?  I think I LOVE it!

Do you see anything in this picture?  I SEE SPRINKLES :)
This is the FIRST time we've seen anything that even resembles rain in the last few months!  It's been soooo HOT and soooo DRY this summer.  Even I am praying for rain..and I am NOT a fan of rain!

Not a lot of waste so far...I'm doing pretty good!

My work station :)

DONE!
Well...at least with the part that's above floor level.
Kade still has to pull some wiring in the basement before we can finish down the stairs.

No comments:

Post a Comment