Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Cleaning & Painting

So we worked for the last two days on scraping up and vacuuming the joint compound piles off of the floor and getting it all cleaned up and taped off.  Richie & Brian came today to primer & paint and I do think we impressed them with how clean it was :)

Here's a little video of the main room before they got in here to paint.

Take note on how CLEAN the floor is!!

SOOOOOO clean, lol!

The priming action...

Poor guys....it was soooo hot!

Look how nice that looks though!

This room looks HUGE!

Oh my gosh....

This really is turning out to be a house!!!

 
A little "after" video of the primed space.
It's amazing what primer can do!

I guess now it's time for me to finalize my wall colors and get to painting!
Maybe Richie & Brian should come back and paint too....

No comments:

Post a Comment