Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Clutter Room Backsplash

Happy Birthday to my hubby!  37, when did we get this old??  We did a little "lunch time" shopping today and looked for tile for the laundry room.  Here's what we came home with. (actually a few more but they weren't even photo worthy)

From looking at this picture I'm thinking maybe the birthday boy needs some new jeans! :)

We narrowed it down to these two...a natural stacked stone that's kind of rustic looking...
and a small subway tile with marble accent.

We both surprisingly favored this one!

 We found this tile setting mat that I think we're going to give a try.
We figure if the tile falls off the wall then it won't be too hard to put back on since there is no grout, lol!

This is what I liked about it so much.  When we go to Missouri I am forever hunting for rocks that sparkle  :)  I just love seeing the little crystals that have formed...so cool.
Well this kind of has that....you can see this one has a nice one in the third row down.  I found some good ones on each sheet of tile....so I think this is for sure the winner!
(and I think it will look really cool with the galvanized tub sink!)

No comments:

Post a Comment