Thursday, February 21, 2013

Snow Day!

That's right, you read that correctly...WE'RE TAKING A SNOW DAY!!  :)  It started snowing right around noon today and hasn't stopped yet! (Kade even got out of work at noon...and they NEVER do that!)  We've probably got 4 or 5 inches so far!  It's been a few years since we've had this much snow at one time.  We walked over to my parents for dinner tonight and all I could find to wear were my rain boots, lol.  That's one way to keep my feet from getting wet...but it SURE didn't keep them warm!  WHOA BABY!

 Don't you love my skull & crossbones rain boots?

Here's a shot back up at the house.  It looks so peaceful.  I kept turning around and waiting for Kade to come...as you can tell I was still waiting since there's only one set of footprints!

It's going to be interesting in the morning to see how much we actually get.  This is a really heavy snow - and it's suppose to be topped with sleet.  YUCK!!

Hope everyone out there stays bundled and warm!
Guess we'll be back to work tomorrow!



No comments:

Post a Comment