Sunday, February 10, 2013

Too Much Left

Sooooo close!  Just closets and edges of the flooring....aaaahhhhh!  :)  We took a break from the flooring today though and installed a couple more doors (closet and half bath) and figured out the furniture moulding trim for the clutter room.

Middle bedroom closet that still needs flooring.

Look at that darn little edge in the front bedroom.  Go figure!

Front coat closet.  That one shouldn't take long (ha, famous last words!)

Still have to attach the last row in the middle bedroom too.

Here's the middle bedroom closet door that we installed today!

And the only functioning bathroom FINALLY has a door :)

I think I'm going to LOVE the furniture moulding on the base.  I know Kade doesn't love the idea (he keeps telling me you can't stand close enough to the cabinet with that in the way) but I'm thinking he's not going to be spending all of his time in the clutter room anyway :)

No comments:

Post a Comment