Saturday, February 2, 2013

Super Cute (half bath)

This may end up being one of the cutest half baths ever!  Maybe I'm just partial because it's my design...but there's something about it that I just love.  I worked on caulking the baseboard in there today.  Kade got the sink/vanity all put together.  I just LOVE the way it looks.


This sink is an oldie but a goody.  You wouldn't believe how deep the actual bowl is.
And the best part...it only cost me $50!

The faucet was a bit of a splurge....and I'm pretty sure it's amazing, lol.
It operates so smoothly and it looks so old fashioned.

It's got the hot/cold labels on the handles
(that Kade originally put in there backwards, lol)

The faucet is a gooseneck type.  Best of all though...

It actually has water coming out of it!!!  Our first actual working sink.

Here's the sewing table base.  I still can't believe how well this sink fit on top of it.
We are going to have to switch the drain though...it's a pull up now, and we've got to put in a pop-up.  There's just not enough room behind this old sink for the pull up mechanism on the current drain.

Toilet all plumbed in with it's oil rubbed bronze supply line.
Adorable.
(wait...should a toilet actually be adorable?)

Lastly...how you flush the toilet.  So funny.  Blue for #2 everyone...blue for #2 :)

No comments:

Post a Comment