Sunday, February 24, 2013

Our First Appliance!

That's right ladies and gentleman....our first appliance has been installed!  Kade installed our new Whirlpool dishwasher today while I was working on cabinet doors!  So exciting!  We bought the Whirlpool Gold 24" Built In Energy Star Dishwasher (Model WDT710PAYM) It's got GREAT reviews on Lowes website...and I can't wait to use it!!

Kade sure does play the role of a lot of different people...builder, plumber, electrician, lol, poor guy.
Overworked and under paid is an under statement!!

Doesn't it look awesome?  Our first stainless appliance.

 We opted not to install the handle just yet...just in case someone runs into it with something...that would make me cry!

I'm going to continue working on the cabinet doors....still not getting results that I'm happy with.  I'm going to have to decide if I'm going to sand them down smooth and "start fresh" YUCK!

No comments:

Post a Comment