Saturday, January 26, 2013

The Harmans 35th Anniversary with Dailey & Vincent

Tonight was another break night - when I'm typing this it seems like we have them a LOT more often then we actually do, lol.  Our friends, The Harmans celebrated 35 years tonight with their annual Bluegrass concert at Hatheway Hall at Lewis & Clark Community College in Godfrey, IL.  What an amazing night it was.  The crowd that goes to that show is absolutely in LOVE with The Harmans (if you ever see them you'll understand why) and Dailey & Vincent were just awesome!  I'd never seen them before and will say without a doubt that I would go see them again in a heartbeat!  Here are a few pictures that I took throughout the evening.


Mike, Jeff, Mark & John Harman

Mike & Stacy Harman - I love this one.

Everybody + Cecil Tinnon

A shot from the side stage.  For some reason I really like this one.

Playing to a full house!  SOLD OUT again.

The Harman Family - Mike, Stacy, Jeff, Mark & John Harman

Cecil & John

Daily & Vincent - They look so tiny from here. :)

Jamie Dailey

Darrin Vincent

Christian Davis - AMAZING BASS VOCALIST
I mean...AMAZING - LOVED IT!  They sang an old gospel song and I swear his voice was so low is sounded like thunder...the whole place rumbled!

Jessie Baker

B.J. Cherryholmes

Jeff Parker

The Harmans on stage with Dailey & Vincent singing "Down the Road"

John Harman & Jamie Dailey

What a great show.  I loved it!
Wish Dailey & Vincent could just come back next year too  :)

Back to reality tomorrow!!

No comments:

Post a Comment