Saturday, January 19, 2013

Day of the Doors

THEY'RE IN, THEY'RE IN!!!  Daryl Gene came by with the rest of his family today and helped Kade install the french doors.  WHAT A DIFFERENCE!!  Although I almost think it makes the room look smaller?!?!

It looks so dark in there, lol.  I think we may have to get a bigger light for the sitting area.

This morning we built a rack for me to dry all of my cabinet doors on.  I'm going to have a bunch of them to do VERY soon!

I used an old scrapbook supply rack and used 2x4's, silver conduit and conduit clamps.
I think it's going to work PERFECTLY!  (although I'm dreading that painting already, lol)

Daryl helped Kade put the closet doors into place in the front bedroom too.  How nice to not have ANY folding closet doors!!  Those things drive me crazy!

We've got just about all of the doors in on the first floor now.
We're waiting for the extra ones that I had to order, they should be here pretty soon.
Wouldn't you know that I forgot to order the one for the 1/2 bath....which will be our first working bathroom, lol.  That's the way it always works though.

No comments:

Post a Comment