Thursday, January 24, 2013

I Did It!

There's no going back now!  Primer coat is ON!  It would be fabulous if at this point I could just snap my fingers and the cabinet boxes and cabinet doors would magically be painted :)


I vacuumed and wiped all of the dust up with a tack cloth.

Everything is taped off.  I must say I'm doing a stellar job at "prep"

 
With just the primer on it looks pretty sketchy at best right now, lol.

On a side note...the sky was gorgeous tonight.  This was my site when I pulled out of the driveway at our new house and headed home to our current house.

Honestly, I wish I would have taken the extra time to go in and get my "real" camera.  The iPhone just doesn't really do the sky any justice at all!

Note to self....take a break sometimes and enjoy the things you really love.

No comments:

Post a Comment