Saturday, January 5, 2013

Crazy Birds!

WHAT is wrong with Cardinals this winter??  The last few days I've been working on my "real" job again....doing some big signs.  Isn't it great that we bought this new house so that I could do my work right there in the dining room?  lol.  That BETTER change when we're done and moved in!  So anyway, back to the cardinals.  While I was working today (and I mean ALL day) this pair of cardinals went between the dining room and clutter room windows and continually flew into them!  You'd think after they did it a few times and didn't get anywhere that they'd just fly away...I guess that's where they get the term "bird brain"!  I'm not kidding, from the time I got their at 9 until 5 o'clock tonight they were doing this.....it was very distracting to me  :)

 

It has taken me a few days to do this many and such big signs.  I've had a few problems too...like the vinyl wouldn't stick.  So frustrating!

I ended up making templates for the main info...and then just doing the particular property information in vinyl.

Here's what I got by using a stencil and painting it....UGH!!
I can't let that out of my hands...gonna have to fix all of that "bleed"

It only took me about 4 days to get them up to my standards....ridiculous!
(and that was with Kade's help!!)

Back to work tomorrow....we've been putting off the meet up of the flooring in front of the front door for long enough  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment