Friday, January 11, 2013

Trim Time

I don't even want to THINK about all of the trim that I'm going to have to paint for this house!  I finally got started today though....weird...painting outside in January!

This is my FAVORITE paint.  I love it!  It has amazing coverage.
(and I can get it only 5 miles away from home, lol)
I'm doing PURE WHITE for the color.  It's VERY white. (not a gray white)

Me being the "time waster" that I am, decided we should definitely build a stand that would make it easier to spray the pieces of trim.  They're all 16ft. long, so it's going to be a little awkward no matter what we do I'm afraid.  You can tell...the top two are already painted in the above pictures.  I bought a Wagner Control Max paint sprayer.  It works great, but I'm not sure I like the texture that I'm getting.

Notice how far back I parked my truck in the driveway, lol.

I ended up painting about 18 pieces today.  It needed to be done, but was also a trial for how I was going to like the sprayer.  Hmmm....I'll have to think about that a little more.

See the texture that I got.  Does anyone know if I was doing something wrong??
It's just not what I was expecting  :/  Kind of like a "light" orange peel.


No comments:

Post a Comment