Wednesday, January 23, 2013

The Day Has Come

That's right...say goodbye to the hickory stained cabinets and hello to the WHITE clutter room.  I know for some of you this is like a major sin...but my vision was always to have a crisp clean clutter room.  I finally broke out the sandpaper today and got to work.

I didn't do a heavy sanding down to the bare wood

just enough so that my primer will stick. 

Notice how the finish isn't shiny anymore.

I'm pretty sure that I pick THE MOST labor intensive projects EVER!

What do you think?

I was even a good girl and taped paper over the tile floor so that I didn't make a super mess!

When Kade got here tonight we figured out the spacing for the kitchen faucet.

Hole cutting bits are fabulous things!

Now we just need to get the trim done around the windows so that we can get the backsplash up and then actually INSTALL the faucet.

Next on the agenda....prime the clutter room cabinets.  Lets get this show on the road!

No comments:

Post a Comment