Saturday, January 12, 2013

First Trim Down

Kade fit the first couple pieces of trim in tonight and I LOVE IT!!  I am so glad that I picked a taller 5" baseboard.  We can't really finish ANY of the trim though until we decide how we're going to do the casing.  There are just too many decisions, lol!


First pieces of baseboard down in the sunroom.

I really like how it looks with the tongue & groove wall out there...that I was a little concerned about.  I didn't want there to be too many horizontal lines!

I was walking through the kitchen tonight and check out what I came across.  The paint on one of the cabinets is PEELING!!!  What is up with that??  We aren't even using them yet and this is what's happening.  I'm going to have to call the company and see what we can do about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment